Network Funding, LP
WIll Pender and his team of mortgage professionals, have years of experience servinf SOuth Carolina mortgage borrowers. Whether you are a first time homebuyer, refinancing an existing loan or purchasing your dream home, Network Funding, LP can help!
At Network Funding, LP our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with each of our cleints so that we may continue providing excellent service for their South Carolina home loans for many years to come.
We specialize in the following South Carolina mortgage loan programs:
- Purchase Loans
- Residential Loans
- Refinance Loans
- FHA L:oans
- VA Loans
- USDA Loans
- Investment Loans
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
- Multi-million Dollar financing
- Jumbo Loans
Benchmark MortgageBuilding relationships, positive attitude, integrity and hard work are the cornerstones to providing superior customer service. Benchmark utilizes these qualities in every aspect of business. Because our marketing strategy is built on referrals, we guarantee to make your mortgage experience a great one!
I am able to offer the following products to meet your home loan needs:
• SC State Housing Loans – the perfect First Time Homebuyer Loan, get up to $5,000 towards the purchase of your first home; income restrictions apply
• USDA Rural Housing Loans – true 100% financing with no monthly mortgage insurance/PMI; income and geographic restrictions apply
• FHA Loans – 96.5% financing with aggressive rates; loans available down to a 620 credit score
• VA Loans – true 100% financing for current and previous military veterans; loans available down to a 580 credit score
• Conventional FNMA/Freddie Mac Loans – traditional mortgages with rates at full 0.25 – 0.50% better than national banks, No Closing Cost and No PMI/Mortgage Insurance options available
• Jumbo Loans – sharpest pricing in town available for your loans in excess of $417,000; No Closing Cost option available
• Construction Loans – build your dream home with the ability to use the appraised value for your LTV purposes; lot loans also available
• HELOCS – get access to your equity or simply put a safety net in place; LTVs up to 95%; No Closing Costs and No Annual/Monthly fees
Being in the Mortgage industry over the last five years, I have seen it all. However, one thing has remained constant; helping people with one of the biggest purchases of their life is an awesome responsibility, and it one that I am honored to assist in. I was born and raised in the Greenville area. I received my MBA from the University of South Carolina. I love the upstate and I have a great understanding of this beautiful market area.
Please contact me with any and all questions. I look forward to assisting you in achieving home ownership.
864-527-9980 x116 office
Before coming to Greenville for college, Nate was born and raised in the Midwest. After college, he started his career in sales and began climbing the corporate ladder. He worked in sales management for seven years before jumping into the mortgage industry. "I love it... I'm just trying to figure out why I didn't make the jump sooner." That love for his job clearly affects how he handles his customers.
As a loan officer, Nate says the customer is number one. "I just try to treat people how I would want to be treated. Each customer needs something different and finding that perfect loan for each customer is my goal."