The Ridge at Sunset Listing Stats
|Average Home Price||$0|
Property Types (active listings)
Homes for Sale in The Ridge at Sunset
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Affordable Custom Homes in The Ridge at Sunset
Real estate in the Ridge at Sunset offers both a quiet setting and convenience. It's a perfect subdivision for families and close to good schools. The thick wooded border that surrounds most of the subdivision, ensures most residents have a scenic yard with extra privacy.
Homes average about 3,000 square feet with large open floor plans and features such as chef's kitchen, closed in sunroom, landscaped yard with backyard deck or patio and large, welcoming front porch.
Other nearby custom home communities include: Green Valley Estates and Millers Pond.
Located off Old White Horse Road in Travelers Rest, residents of the Ridge at Sunset are:
- 5 minutes to Furman University
- 5 minutes to Swamp Rabbit Trail
- 10 minutes to Cherrydale Shopping Center in Greenville (dining venues, shopping and movie theater)
- 15 minutes to downtown Greenville
- Close to North Carolina Blue Ridge Mountains and Hendersonville
Also nearby is the North Greenville YMCA, several small parks along with the larger Paris Mountain State Park, Table Rock State park and fishing at Rutledge lake, and golf at the Green Valley Country Club, Summersett and Furman Golf Club.
A bevy of restaurants and coffee shops are just a couple minutes away along Main Street, and further south are nearby grocery stores, WalMart and TJ Maxx to name just a few.
- Elementary: Heritage Elementary School
- Middle: Northwest Middle School
- High School: Travelers Rest High School
Browse Travelers Rest Communities
Would you like to learn more about custom homes in The Ridge at Sunset, or the surrounding Travelers Rest area? Please don't hesitate to email or call Lisa DeLuca at (864) 292-3333.